26 julio 2024

Important Business

Greeting Faiez Farah,


I am Faiez Farah, Director of Finance, Syrian Petroleum. I am looking for a Enterprise or individual in your country, that will be of assistance to me to establish a business in your country.


Your assistance is needed because of numerous risks facing the economy of my country as a result of the conflict in Syria, venture capitalist are well advised to avoid the zone and sort for better places for investment opportunities. Therefore, my reason for reaching out to you.

I want to migrate my family and enterprise interest to your country and ask for your help as partners since the outcome of the warfare is not certain at this moment. Any venture you think is profitable will be definitely considered.

I anticipate your speedy reply.

Best regards.

Mr Faiez Farah
Email: farahashifaiez3@gmail.com
Damascus, Syria
Dir. of Fin.(SPC)


No hay comentarios: